Monday, October 23, 2006

New Blog - Home Schooling Experience

As a stay-at-home dad (working from home), much of my thoughts and efforts are on my daughter's development. This blog will be for various ideas and items of note on her growth and education. I also write www.HumanHand.com and www.InternalKungFu.ca

We've planned to home-school since Katerina was less than a year old, but still have the normal parental reservations and concerns about her missing the usual public or private school experience.

Katerina started off with baby sign language very young, and a number of educational toys. (One of her favorite toys was my computer keyboard, but I didn't mind that too much since she learned her uppercase letters at the same time.)

Katerina is 3 years and 4 months old at this time.

Labels: , ,